Volunteering is another way to invest in your community and make it a stronger, healthier place to live. If you’d like to create meaningful change in your area, you’ve come to the right place.
Ways to get involved:
- Join a Vision Council
- Volunteer at the Front Desk
- Serve with our SnackPack program by packing food bags and/or delivering them to schools
- Play a role during a Poverty Simulation
- Join us on a community-wide volunteer day - Dream Day (January) and Day of Action (June)
- Sign up to be a tax preparer with Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Help with our Emergency Preparedness Team
- Adopt a community garden to water and maintain
- See ways youth can volunteer with our Youth Volunteer Corps
If you would like to volunteer please contact Liz Brock.